Monday, November 1, 2010

An Introduction

Hi, I'm Rachel, I'm 22, and I'm a ..... I'm not sure what the name is.  I am a perfectionist, I push myself too hard, and I overcommit.  

I can count the number of times my body has crashed and burnt. 

This time, it's a chest infection, but I also managed to badly burn myself yesterday with boiling water that I was steaming myself with.  My final voice recital was meant to be this Friday, but it is now postponed.

It's time to wake up and realise that my body isn't going to keep doing this.  One day, it will pack in. It already feels like it has.  I am meant to be young, energetic and sprightly, but I am exhausted.  

I hope that this blog will help me find ways to get better balance.

So, here we go.  Balance me better ....

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment