Saturday, November 13, 2010

Home again

Well, home from Rarotonga.  It was a great week, although I was again cursed with ill health and spent the first three days violently ill with nausea, throwing up, and some other awful symptoms.  Thankfully it cleared up but it was incredibly frustrating and disappointing.  We had a great few days once I was better, and hopefully Sam was able to relax a bit whilst I was so sick.

I've got a week to prepare for my recital and an awful lot to do.  I've written out some lists and plans, and need to be onto it and focused over this next week.

It's going to be difficult to keep the balance of 'Island time' with getting work done, as well as wanting to catch up with friends and have some fun times.

I'll keep you posted on how I go ...

Love Rach xx

No comments:

Post a Comment